Pinphone Forum
Please create an account or log in. This forum needs members to make it work. Ask questions and answer what you can.
Pinphone Forum
Please create an account or log in. This forum needs members to make it work. Ask questions and answer what you can.
Pinphone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinphone Forum

All things related to the pinphone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updating Firmware Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Updating Firmware Video Empty
PostSubject: Updating Firmware Video   Updating Firmware Video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://pinphone.canadaboard.net
rapabico

Updating Firmware Video Empty
PostSubject: flash tool   Updating Firmware Video EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am

where can i get this flash tool of yours? can you be more specific with the instruction to do it?
i have the pinphone its brand new, the problem i have is that when i try to register to any text promo in one of our network provider here in the Philippines, its saying that i have type the wrong keyword. I'm using the English language in the phone, i typed the right text (English alphabet) to register but its the same respond i get, I'm typing the wrong word. I have a feeling that even if I'm typing English text, the network detect it as Chinese character.

i like the phone, but i cant enjoy using it due to what i am experiencing right now.

can any one help me and tell me if there is a solution to my problem?

Thank you very much!

Last edited by rapabico on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)
Back to top Go down

Updating Firmware Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinphone Forum :: General :: Firmware-
Jump to: