Pinphone Forum
Please create an account or log in. This forum needs members to make it work. Ask questions and answer what you can.
Pinphone Forum
Please create an account or log in. This forum needs members to make it work. Ask questions and answer what you can.
Pinphone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinphone Forum

All things related to the pinphone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to set up your Wifi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How to set up your Wifi Empty
PostSubject: How to set up your Wifi   How to set up your Wifi EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 pm

http://www.justsellphone.com/blog/2010/02/the-wifi-setting-steps-of-pinphone-3gs/

As so many PinPhone 3GS fans are caring about its WiFi functions and are bothered by “Connection Failed” problem of PinPhone 3GS, thus, toady I want to share with you of the detailed WiFi setting steps of PinPhone 3GS. The “Connection Failed” problem will disappear instantly. And I hope it will prove useful to you.
First connect PinPhone 3GS to your WiFi network.

How to set up your Wifi WIFI1
How to set up your Wifi WIFI21

Then simply press the Safari icon on the screen and enter settings of Internet Service, you’ll be prompted to Profiles setting. Choose “Add new”, then the setting options are as follows:

How to set up your Wifi WIFI3

Profile name: Up to you, such as My Favorite
Homepage: Enter a valid URL (Your favorite), such as “www.google.com.”
Data Account: Enter and select “Wireless LAN”. This is the most important one of all the settings.
Connection Type: Select HTTP
User name and password: (Set up or not, both all right)

How to set up your Wifi WIFI4

New function

After all these settings, save and active the profile you set. Finally, you are able to surf the internet or WAP websites with the built-in browser.

How to set up your Wifi WIFI5
Back to top Go down
https://pinphone.canadaboard.net

How to set up your Wifi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinphone Forum :: General :: Phone Tips & Settings-
Jump to: