Pinphone Forum
Please create an account or log in. This forum needs members to make it work. Ask questions and answer what you can.
Pinphone Forum
Please create an account or log in. This forum needs members to make it work. Ask questions and answer what you can.
Pinphone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinphone Forum

All things related to the pinphone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few basic questions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SADISTICH0RR0R

A few basic questions... Empty
PostSubject: A few basic questions...   A few basic questions... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:17 am

1. Is there any way to put music in separate folders? or will I always have one huge list? And whats the use of the options at the bottom, like list, album, or performer? List works but its all one huge list of multiple albums but the other options are empty.

2. Can I somehow attach a pic to a specific phone number so when it calls their pic shows up?

3. What are the steps to attach a personal ringtone? I changed the main one in profiles but I cant seem to get one to stick for individuals.

4. I understand how to install java games but all the ones I had on my old phone work, but are too slow to play. Any thoughts or ways too speed them up? Or a good link to get compatible games that work on the pinphone?

Thanks to anyone in advance. I looked online and in the small users manual and really tried but need help. Also I cant seem to find a lot of info online but anything helps. Any good links to sites?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

A few basic questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few basic questions...   A few basic questions... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

1. If you name the files like say [Bush] Glycerine.mp3 and use a mp3 tagger the album and performer parts will work. All of the songs have to be in the main folder from what it seems though.

2. Go to the contact you want to have the pic. Go down to the icon below office number and push the arrows until you see "From file" Then push the options button on the top right and select the pic you want.

I haven't messed around with ringtones and really haven't found any good java games, so that's all I can help with.
Back to top Go down
https://pinphone.canadaboard.net

A few basic questions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinphone Forum :: General :: General Help-
Jump to: